Vertical Banner

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why do you want to Make Money on the Internet?

Written by Abdulrehman on January 26th, 2009

Alright, I know there are a couple of solid marketing heads reading this but when you’re beginning with making money on the internet, the question is ‘Why do you want to Make Money on the Internet?’. Look you’ve got to be true and straight-forward and almost half of the people in this niche would not have considered this before they entered it. Well, I asked this question from a couple of bloggers and here were the common answers:

Answer 1: To make a few extra bucks.

Answer 2: To make a living online.

Answer 3: To show off.

Answer 4: To make money at home, i.e. not moving out of the house.

Answer 5: To become famous, since almost every person who is making big money online get’s famous in a big buzz. Take for granted John Chow(He got a magazine cover) or Shoemoney.

Now here is my answer to this question:

Make Money on the InternetMy answer: I wanted to make money by any means(almost) and according to the place I’m living and my age, this was the only way which was most accessible and easy for me. However, since I’m fully not committed to this and secondly it will be more of an experience and learning for me.
How your Answer to this Question reflects the Money you Make

Behind every action is an aim, same goes here. If your main aim was just to show off then you can quite easily make no more than $5 per month(Almost your hosting Fees). I’ll be frank enough to say that right now I do not have to make a living online, I’ve got more important stuff to take care of, after all I’m still in school. But as for the aim I had and the progress I am making, it’s pretty much equivalent to the effort made.

If you’re determined to make a living online, that means you have a lot or shall I say all the time to work, whereas a part-time blogger may be successful but not as much. I spend less than 1 hour on my blog daily where there is a huge mess to take care of. However, with time my efforts really have built and I’m making money, which is increasing day by day.

As I see it, the most important thing to know when you want to make money on the internet is that why do you want to do so? You could work at some store and earn at least $1000 a month depending on where you’re living. So what makes you turn to internet as an alternative? Answer this question, write it on a piece of paper and read it everyday. Your motivation will only increase and so will the returns on your efforts to make money on the internet.

Source from www.3arn.net

0 comments: