Vertical Banner

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How I started making money with my own online business

You know how it is. You go to work day in and day out – you don’t really like what you are doing but there really isn’t a way out. On top of that, the daily worry about whether your jobs will still be there tomorrow with the recession and the negative downturn of the economy. This is where I was 6 months ago. I kept thinking about the things I wanted to do every day and none of them were what I was doing at my job. I could have takes some time off and enjoyed life a little with my wife and two girls, if only I didn’t have an $18,000 credit card debt. The only real free time I have is late at night, when everyone is gone to bed and I have an hour or so before I turn in for the night to read some news online, check out some funny pages and just surf for interesting tidbits of info. One thing I noticed was that there are a lot of sites out there that use Google for advertising. It didn’t look like rocket science – I wondered how people manage to make money that way. Well, I finally found out – and here is the great thing about it – ANYONE can do it.


There is a package available for free online called Google Home Business Kit that helps getting started with making money online. When I first started using the program, I didn’t know how well it would work so I just did a little bit, part time in the evenings. Well, this couple of hours a night paid off big time! My first big cheque from Google was for $2850! I was suddenly making $3000 a week – more than I made at my day job in a month! I’ll tell you all about how this became my “full time” job and how I quit my labor intensive job, for something I could do part time. My family is extremely happy with the time we can now spend together! When people ask me what my job is – I tell them I make more than $6000 per month, working from home. You can imagine their reactions.

My First big check from Google!

My First big check from Google!

I kept my full time job for a little while, but I realized after I paid off my credit cards with my Google Home Business Kit that if I spent more time on this home business, I could make thousands more per month for less work than my regular job. So I quit. It was a tough step quitting a full time job, but when I started getting $5000 checks from Google, Thanks to Google Home Business Kit, I knew I made the right decision!
(Picture of Cheque)

How Google Home Business Kit Works:

  • Order you FREE KIT – It’s only $3.88 shippnig and handling
  • You get access to the Google Home Business Kit Membership site
  • You get access to Coaches who help you get set up
  • Start making money right away!
  • Money back Guarantee! If it doesn’t work, you get your 4 bucks back!

Living it up!

Our New house being built!

Our new house getting built!

I am happier than ever thanks to Google Home Business Kit! For the cost of shipping and handling I was able to pay off my $18,000 credit card debt, quit my job, buy a great home and spend oodles more time vacationing with my family. How much time you put into it is up to you – whether you want to make a few hundred dollars a week on the side, or if you want to do what I did and quit your day job, Google Home Business Kit will work for you! Good Luck!

Order Google Home Business Kit for FREE now!

0 comments: